Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Building off the success of the Crest MK3, the Crest S1 aims to provide the same great ride with an emphasis on value and durability. This new Crest has been designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, with a rim profile optimized for 2.00” - 2.25” tires. The result is increased tire volume for improved stability with wider tires.
- 23mm internal width, WideRight for 2.0 - 2.25 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 25mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Wider rim width for more stability with larger tires
- Stan's Neo Hub with Durasync freehub featuring 10 degree engagement through 6 simultaneous pawls
- Neo Ultimate 6-pawl freehub body available as an upgrade for 5 degree engagement
- XD 11/12 speed driver
- Neo hubs feature best-in-class convertibility through easy and simple endcaps
Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Axle: QR x 135mm
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018