Stan's Flow rims have had a long history as the go-to trail and all-mountain wheelset for riders around the world, and the Flow MK3 continues the evolution of that history. Stan's Flow MK3 wheels are strong enough to have claimed victories in both World Cup DH and Enduro World Series races, while still being light enough for all-day trail rides. Stan's patented tubeless bead socket technology offers the easiest and most secure tubeless setup in the business. The low-profile shape of the rim also resists pinch flats and reduces overall rim weight. The Flow MK3's 29mm WideRight internal rim width provides the perfect balance of tire stability and traction. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the Flow MK3's 6069 alloy is also lighter and stronger than conventional 6061 alloy. Built for control at speed and perfect for technical trails, Stan's Flow MK3 a stand-out for trail and all-mountain performance.
- A more than capable wheelset that can handle World Cup DH courses and heavy duty trail use
- Flow MK3 445g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS front disc hub and Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc rear hub features a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheel has XD for SRAM XD driver compatible cassettes
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Wheels: Front & Rear (XD)
Rim: Flow MK3 disc clincher
Hub: Neo OS IS disc/Neo OS IS disc
Weight Set: 1787g