Stan's Flow MK3 Tubeless 27.5" Wheels.
- A more than capable wheelset that can handle World Cup DH courses and heavy duty trail use
- Flow MK3 480g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS front disc hub and Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc rear hub features a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheels available in HG 8-11sp for Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain compatible cassettes or XD for SRAM XD driver compatible cassettes
- *Front 15x100mm TA to 9x100mm QR or 20x110mm TA to 15x100 TA conversion kit included
- **Rear 12x142mm TA to 10x135mm QR conversion kit included
- Additional front and rear axle conversion kits sold separately
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
|Rim:||Flow MK3 disc clincher|
|Hub:||Neo IS disc|
|Axle Spacing Mm:||15x100 TA*|
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Tuesday, August 3, 2021