Stan's Flow MK3 Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheels.
- A more than capable wheelset that can handle World Cup DH courses and heavy duty trail use
- Flow MK3 disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS front disc hub with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Wheel Size: 26", 27.5", or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 559, 584, or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 100mm, 15 x 110mm, 20 x 110mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Stan's Flow MK3 (16.1mm Depth)
Rim Width: 29mm (Internal), 32.3mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 809g (26"), 836g (27.5"), 892g (29")
- Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve
- 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release
- 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2021