Stolen Max 29" Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Max 29" Bike will keep you on your favorite company's bike while you commute or take a chill cruise around the block. The 29" wheels provide a better angle of approach allowing the bike to roll over objects in your path more easily. This creates a smoother ride as well as a ride that isn't only stuck to riding one type of area. The Max can have fun just about anywhere from skateparks to offroad as it has also been given a freestyle geometry to make it more playful and fun. Check out the Stolen Max 29" Bike to roll to school, or the skatepark, in style.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, Compressor Topcap
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (6" Rise)
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Mob V3, 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: -
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (29 x 2.50")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (29 x 2.50")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (27.2mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Urban Camo
- Weight: ~29.45 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.25"
- Chainstay Length: 18"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'8"+ Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2022