The 2023 Sunday Blueprint 16" BMX Bike is a great entry-level bike for the little ripper that is too big for a 12" but isn't quite ready for an 18" bike. This is typically best for riders between 2'10" and 3"10", but this is just a rough estimate. This bike is designed with pro-level BMX freestyle geometry just shrunk down for the kids. This makes it great for kids that want to rip around a skatepark or the neighborhood. The Blueprint 16" features entry-level components, making it an affordable bike, while also featuring an adjustable seat and brake lever, making it able to fit a wide range of riders and allowing it to last longer for quickly growing kids.
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, High-Tensile Steel (15.5" TT)
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint 16" Fork w/ 2-piece Steerer Tube, High-Tensile Steel
- Headset: Traditional 1-1/8"
- Stem: Front load, aluminum, 40mm
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-piece (6.75" Rise) (23" Width) (12° backsweep) (1° upsweep)
- Grips: Velo Junior
- Cranks: 1-piece (115mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed, American (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior platform, plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday S-Logo, Steel (28T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle) (20H)
- Rear Hub: Unsealed (3/8" Axle) (20H)
- Driver: Odyssey Freewheel (13T)
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20H)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20H)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (16" x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (16" x 2.1")
- Seat: Velo Junior Railed (Adjustable)
- Seat Post: Steel (1"/25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Junior Aluminum, Short Reach (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: N/A
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Bright Yellow
- Weight: 21.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 15.5"
- Chainstay Length: 11.25"
- Headtube Angle: 73.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.25"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 2' 10" - 3' 10" Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022