The 2023 Sunday Forecaster BMX Bike offers a lot of bang for your buck considering it is part of Sunday's mid-tier lineup. To start off, this Forecatser comes with the very popular Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, allowing you to ride backwards without having to back pedal. The frame is made of 100% chromoly, making it strong and dependable, and features removable brake mounts. Beyond that, the bike is decked out in aftermarket Odyssey and Sunday components and has all sealed bearings. This particular edition of the Forecaster comes with 4-piece handlebars, which really ties in that "street" look. This is a lot of bike for the reasonable price.
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 4-Piece (9" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, Sealed (14mm Female Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Matte Maroon
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022