The 2023 Sunday Forecaster BMX Bike in Matte Black is the signature colorway of the incredible Broc Raiford and, for the price, is built up about as much as Broc shreds. Want to ride backwards without having to back pedal? The Raiford edition comes with the aftermarket Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster and is available in either right hand drive or left hand drive. The frame is made of 100% chromoly, features removable brake hardware, and has very similar geometry to Broc Raifords signature aftermarket frame that he actually rides. This Forecaster is topped off with a bunch of Odyssey and Sunday components and features all sealed bearings, making this rig very smooth and dependable.
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, Sealed (14mm Female Axle) (RHD)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Odyssey Broc (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Odyssey Quick Slic Brake Cable, Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022