The 2023 Sunday Model C 24" Bike is aimed at such a wide range of riding styles. Want the BMX geometry and style on bigger wheels? Want to be able to comfortably cruise several miles on the road and still be able to shred a skatepark? Are you a bike life rider that wants to rip wheelies? Or are you a parent looking for a BMX style bike to ride around with your kid so you can be the cool dad? If any of those stylings are you, then the 2023 Sunday Model C 24" Bike is for you. Featuring a 100% chromoly frame for strength and all sealed bearings for reliability and a smooth ride, this bike dialed and dependable.
- Frame: Sunday Model-C, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday 24" Model-C, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (7.75" Rise) (28" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday, Low-Flange, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 10 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 1 (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (24 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (24 x 2.2")
- Seat: Odyssey Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (300mm) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Odyssey Quik Slic Brake Cable
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.6" - 14.85"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Sizing Guideline: -
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022