The 2023 Sunday Primer 16" BMX Bike is built to get little shredders going big! The Primer 16" bike features everything you need to keep the bike smooth and durable; sealed cassette rear hub, 3-piece chromoly cranks, sealed bottom bracket bearings, and beefy 2.1" Sunday Current tires. This bike is designed as a pro-level freestyle bike for young rippers to advance their skills.
- Frame: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load, Aluminum (40mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (23" Width) (6.75" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Velo Junior
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (127mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (16") (20 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (16 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (16 x 2.1")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Sunday Blue
- Weight: 23.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 16.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.6" - 10.85"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Sizing Guideline: 3' 2" - 4' Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022