The 2023 Sunday Scout BMX Bike is as hot as that hot pink paint job! The Scout is a great get for the mid-level rider looking for a bike with all the basics covered without spending a ton. The chromoly downtube and dropouts on the frame, along with the chromoly fork steerer tube and chromoly cranks, makes this bike ready to handle some bigger tricks. All of the sealed hub and bottom bracket bearings keep it running smooth and with low maintenance. The Scout also comes decked out in Odyssey and Sunday components, making it a dialed bike straight out of the box.
- Frame: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube, Chromoly Downtube & Dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Scout, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Hot Pink
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022