The 2023 Sunday Wavelength BMX Bike is the high-end signature bike of BMX legend Gary Young. This bike is designed to get your going fast and roasting quarter pipes like Gary himself. Based around the aftermarket Gary Young Signature Wavelength frame, the bike also features 41-Thermal aftermarket components, such as a Sunday Darkwave fork and Odyssey Superhighway bars. The wheels are built up with Odyssey's Antigram V2 Cassette, Vandero Pro front hub, both laced to the Hazard Lite rims, wrapped with Aitken tires (again, all aftermarket components). This is a pro-caliber bike at a lower cost than buying each item individually.
- Frame: Sunday Wavelength Aftermarket Frame, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday Darkwave Aftermarket Fork 100% Chromoly (28mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Odyssey Super Highway Aftermarket, 100% Chromoly, 41-Thermal (9.5" Rise) (29" Width) (11° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Warnin
- Cranks: Odyssey Calibur V2, 100% Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (22mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Odyssey Boyd (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 eHX-W
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, Sealed, (3/8" Female Axle) (2 Plastic Guards)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Antigram V2 Cassette, Sealed (14mm Female Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD/LHD Switchable)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Aitken Street (20 x 2.45")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Aitken Street (20 x 2.45")
- Seat: Odyssey Slugger Stitch (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Odyssey (Pivotal)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Aftermarket
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
- Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2.5
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic, Plastic Hub Guards (Front x2, Non-Drive Rear)
- Color: Matte Army Green
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.65" - 14"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022