The Krampus rigid mountain forks are designed around the Surly Krampus frame for that perfect match. Full chromoly fork with butted and tapered blades, generous tire clearance and plenty of features to attach various accessories. Available in Quick-Release and Thru-Axle dropout options.
- Triple bottle bosses on both fork legs
- Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets
- Barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown
- 15mm x 110mm Thru-Axle
- Fits tires up to 29 x 3.8"
- Also featured on Surly’s updated Karate Monkey frames
|Brake Mount (Fork)||IS Disc Brake 160|
|Front Axle||15mm Thru x 110mm|
|Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm)||0|
|S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter||28.6|
|Rotor Size (Fork)||180|
|Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork)||3.0|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018