The Tacx Flux S direct drive smart trainer is an ideal indoor training companion- made to help you sweat while cycling with your favorite apps. Measure your data to within 3% accuracy. Extra quiet operation lets you go beast mode without disturbing the whole house. Simulated inclines can withstand your hardest sprints. Climb the leaderboard with your favorite apps, including Zwift and Tacx.
Note: Includes Shimano/SRAM freehub body. Cassette sold separately.
- Accurate and reliable; power, speed, and cadence measured within 3%.
- Ready to sprint; large footprint and balanced design for maximum stability up to 1,500 watts.
- Climb higher; realistically simulated inclines up to 10% gradient.
- Realistic ride; 15.4lbs (7.0kg) flywheel ensures real feel and responsiveness
- Smooth and silent; one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- Compatibility; 12 x 142mm and 12 x 148mm axle compatibility right out of the box.
- Communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, and fully compatible with third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Stand alone mode lets you train offline. Flat road; the faster you ride the higher the resistance.
- Connect FLUX S Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
- 1mo Tacx Premium software included
Will do business again