The Tacx Flux S direct drive smart trainer is an ideal indoor training companion- made to help you sweat while cycling with your favorite apps. Measure your data to within 3% accuracy. Extra quiet operation lets you go beast mode without disturbing the whole house. Simulated inclines can withstand your hardest sprints. Climb the leaderboard with your favorite apps, including Zwift and Tacx.
- Accurate and reliable; power, speed, and cadence measured within 3%.
- Ready to sprint; large footprint and balanced design for maximum stability up to 1,500 watts.
- Climb higher; realistically simulated inclines up to 10% gradient.
- Realistic ride; 15.4lbs (7.0kg) flywheel ensures real feel and responsiveness
- Smooth and silent; one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- Compatibility; 12x142mm and 12x148mm axle compatibility right out of the box.
- Communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, and fully compatible with third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Stand alone mode lets you train offline. Flat road; the faster you ride the higher the resistance.
- Connect FLUX S Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
- 1mo Tacx Premium software included
Magnets: 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
Electrical requirement: 110-240 V
Connection Indicator: (ANT+/BLUETOOTH) 2 LEDs
Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed.
Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body (sold separately) .Not suitable for specialized SCS system
Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm.
Adapters for other widths available
Max power: 1500 watt
Max incline: 10%
Max torque: 22.1 Nm
Max brake force: 65N
Flywheel: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
Mass inertia: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
Calibration: Spin down
Footprint: 26.4" x 25.3" (670 x 642 mm)
Height: 18.1" (460 mm)
Weight: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
Wireless communication: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
Output: Speed, cadence, power
Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2020