If you have a fat bike in your bicycle quiver then the Topeak JoeBlow Dualie floor pump is just what you need for easy, efficient, and accurate tire inflation. This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure fat bike tires as well as moderate pressure mountain bike tires. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure readings for fat bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for general use on general mountain bike tires. Additionally, a massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly.
- Fat bike-specific pump features dual gauges - one with a 0-30psi range for fine-tuned fat bike tire inflation, other gauge with 0-75psi range for general mountain bike use
- TwinHead pump head has air release button to allow fine-tuning of pressure
- Barrel volume is 1.5 times larger than typical floor pumps to better inflate oversized tires
- Durable construction with oversized steel barrel and oversize padded handle
- Compatible with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Includes ball and bladder needles that fit neatly in their own holder
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018