Living without a floor pump is literally living on the skid-row of cycling existences. They're fast, convenient, their pressure gauges are awesome--well, at least if you have a good one. That's where the Topeak Joe Blow Max II comes in. It's sturdy, it fits either Presta or Schrader valves, it has a comfortable padded handle, an extra long hose, and can get you to 120 psi in about 10 seconds...oh, and it comes in red exclusively at Nashbar.
- Ball bladder heads work with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Extra long hose...once you have one, you'll never go back
- Oversize padded handle gives you extra leverage
- Gauge: Base Mount Analog--super accurate
- Capacity: 120 psi, perfect for road and mountain tires
- Painted steel barrel is extra durable
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019