The Topeak Mini 9 Pro Carbon Tool features 9 precision tools folded into a sleek, carbon fiber body. Its pro-quality hardened steel tools are built to last while the carbon fiber body ensures the weight is kept to an absolute minimum. The Mini 9 Pro Carbon's small size makes it easy to stash in a jersey pocket or saddle bag and it's the minimal repair solution for serious road riding or endurance mountain biking.
- Ultra-light construction and compact shape
- Smooth carbon fiber frame is lightweight and snag resistant
- Hardened steel tools withstand years of hard use
- Allen wrenches: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- Torx wrench: T25
- Tire levers: 1 foldable engineering grade plastic, 1 hardened steel (designed for durability and emergency use only)
- Screw driver: #2 Phillips
- Includes neoprene storage pouch
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.6 x 1.6cm / 3" x 1" x 0.6"
- Weight: 73 grams / 2.57 ounces
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019