Troy Lee Designs has pulled out all the stops to create the A1 MIPS helmet - the epitome of fit, protection, and style for all-mountain riders. The A1 MIPS helmet is not only lightweight, but it boasts extended coverage to help ensure safety in all riding conditions. Sixteen vents help keep your head cool as the temperatures rise while the triple position adjustable retention system makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit.
The A1 MIPS helmet also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum coverage and durability
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape, and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra-plush, removable, and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto-inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Classic graphics design
Fit System: -
Ventilation: 16 Vents
Safety Features: MIPS
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2021