The Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS Helmet is feature-packed and so comfortable you won't want to take it off. The A3 combines premium safety features, such as B-Series MIPS and co-molded EPP and EPS, with excellent wearability and performance thanks to the TLD Sweat Glide System, 16 optimally tuned vents, and a 2-piece Ionic comfort liner. With a 5-star score from the Virginia Tech helmet safety lab, you can ride your heart out knowing your head is safe.
- Co-molded EPP and EPS for low and high-speed Patent Pending impact energy management.
- B-Series MIPS Rotational Brain Protection system creates an optimal 360-degree fit that can maximize the safety features built into the A3.
- Advanced layering 3-piece shell
- 3-Way Magnajust® visor easily accommodates goggles whether they are stowed on the upswing or on your face.
- TLD Sweat Glide System – EVA wicking foam behind the comfort liner along the front brow directs sweat away from the eyes and optics. Includes 2 spares.
- 2-piece Ionic® comfort liner for anti-microbial & sweat-wicking properties that is also quick to dry
- 16 vents optimally tuned with the channeling of the helmet to create the most intake and exhaust of any TLD half shell helmet
- Premium 3d Fidlock® magnetic buckle system and composite smart shear screws are made to shear away during severe impact/direct hit to visor.
- Includes helmet carrying bag, (2) spare sweat glide strips and a spare Ionic® comfort liner and sticker kit
- Certification - CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008.
Fit System: Fidlock
Ventilation: 16 Vents
Safety Features: MIPS
Weight: 415g (Size M/L)
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2021