Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant Carbon DUB crankset uses a proprietary TruVativ carbon construction process, delivering a crankset light enough for XC, yet durable enough for Enduro. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
- Boost Compatible
|Chainring BCD||Direct Mount SRAM|
|Crank Intended Use||Mountain|
|Number of Chainrings||Single|
|Spindle Interface Type||SRAM DUB|
|Chainline/Hub Compatibility||141/148 Boost Hubs|
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, October 2 2020