Verde Vertex Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Verde Vertex DJ 26" Bike is built to take your jump, skatepark and street riding to another level. Built on Verde's all-new customer 6061 aluminum frame and spec'd with a Manitou Circus Expert suspension fork, SRAM Level T hydraulic rear brake and Truvativ Descendant 6K cranks. The Vertex frame features a BSA bottom bracket with chainstay yoke for stiffness and tire clearance, CNC machined dropouts and internal cable routing. All of this adds up to a dialed machine designed to be lighter, more responsive and to give you the confidence you need to go out and shred.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ CNC Machined Integrated 1.5" Tapered Head Tube (22.25" Toptube)
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert w/ 100mm Travel (41mm Offset)
- Headset: Sealed Internal, Zero Stack 44/56 (1-1/8" - 1.5" Tapered)
- Stem: Front Load (30mm Reach) (31.8mm Clamp)
- Bars: 6061 Aluminum (1" Rise) (31" Wide)
- Grips: Lock-On (130mm)
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 6K DUB (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Euro (73mm)
- Pedals: Duo Resilite Platform
- Sprocket: SRAM X-Sync 2 Direct Mount (30T)
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Front Hub: 20mm Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy Cassette
- Cog: 14T
- Front Rim: 6061 Aluminum Double Wall (32H)
- Rear Rim: 6061 Aluminum Double Wall (32H)
- Front Tire: Kenda 3-Sixty (26 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Kenda 3-Sixty (26 x 2.25")
- Seat: Duo Waves Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (27.2mm) (200mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release
- Brake Lever: SRAM Level T Hydraulic w/ Hinged Clamp
- Brakes: SRAM Level T Hydraulic Disc
- Extras: -
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 27.1 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 22.25" (22.97" effective)
- Chainstay Length: 15.25"
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.5"
- Standover: 12.5"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 1, 2022