The Vittoria Corsa Evo CX II tubular road tire is a living legend with a championship pedigree second to none. Not satisfied with resting on their considerable laurels, however, Vittoria has continued to improve this exquisite tubular. Exclusive to Vittoria, the Corsa Evo CX II features a 320 TPI cotton casing that's truly one of a kind in terms of flexibility and light weight. What that translates to on the road is a super-sweet supple ride and remarkable handling. The tread is Vittoria's Kevlar SiO2 3D Compound that reduces rolling resistance and improves grip in wet conditions to keep your bike rip-roaring fast no matter the weather. And its latex tube and flat protection layer ensures that the "ride of your life" isn't left to chance. If you use tubular tires treat yourself to an otherworldly all-around tire that sets the standard for high performance.
- Most successful tubular tire in history is better than ever
- Kevlar SiO2 3D Compound with added silica reduces rolling resistance and enhances grip on wet pavement
- PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belting underneath the tread
- A true 320 TPI cotton casing means less weight plus extraordinary ride quality
- Latex inner tube increases elasticity and puncture resistance
- Up to 200 psi capability means superior performance
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2014