When race day arrives and the cyclocross course is a wet, muddy mess, the Vittoria Cross EVO XM tubular tire is just what you need to fly through the slime. Replete with a tread pattern derived from competition at the World Cup level, you'll enjoy exceptional handling, grip, and mud-shedding capacity when things get slick and sloppy. The Cross EVO XM features a Corespun 320 TPI casing with a latex inner that provides maximum suppleness without compromising durability for optimal handling and traction. Additionally, its 700x33 size meets the width requirements of UCI-level cyclocross racing if one happens to compete at that level.
- Tread optimized for traction and control in wet, muddy conditions
- Kevlar 3D tread compound for optimal durability
- 320 TPI casing delivers a supremely supple ride
- Latex inner helps shave grams
- 700x33 size is approved for UCI-level cyclocross competition
- Weight: 410 grams
This product was added to our catalog on December 16, 2014