The Vittoria Open Corsa Evo Cx Road Tire is Vittoria's fastest clincher and steps up to an incredible 320 TPI casing. A Corespun K casing uses alternating Polycotton and Kevlar threads at an unbelieveable 320 TPI, giving optimal comfort at any tire pressure, while the Kevlar further enhances puncture resistance.
- Classic herringbone tread pattern on the Vittoria Open Corsa Evo Cx gives it an ideal combination of traction and rolling resistance
- Twin Tread Technology where harder tread is placed in the center of the tire where the wear occurs, and a softer compound is used on the shoulder for better grip
- Thin, lightweight PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belt is placed immediately beneath the tread to provide maximum puncture protection while maintaining low rolling resistance.
- Vittoria's Compressed Wrap makes use of the highest grade of Corespun casing cord and rubber compounds, resulting in a casing that allows the Polycotton and Kevlar threads to act independently, further reducing surface deflection and rolling resistance
- Tread has Silica enhanced Kevlar Carbon 3D SiO2 compound to give their tires longer wear life and supreme grip
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2014