The Terreno Dry Tire bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offers traction when cornering and braking. Add the transitional mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance and creating a tubeless-ready tire. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
Note: These tires are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges
- Tubeless ready is lighter, has a lower rolling resistance, and produces higher comfort/durability
- File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
- 120 TPI provides high-durability for long life and protection
- Sidewall durability is increased with an additional cut-resistant layer within the casing
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: G2.0 | TLR Tubeless
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Color: Tan Wall
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2021