Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Machined aluminum shell threads together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear.
- Replaceable Enduro bearings
- Made in the USA
- ZERØ Ceramic sealed bearings
- Oversized Grade 3 balls roll on races which are ground to a mirror finish after receiving Magnetite and then Cryogenic treatments for hardness and longevity
- Silicone VV-type 2-lip non-contact labyrinth seals for excellent bearing protection with minimum friction
- Long-lasting Rheolube synthetic grease helps prevent contamination
Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized OSBB
Spindle Interface: SRAM/Truvativ GXP (24/22mm)
Bottom Bracket Shell ID: PF46
Shell Width: 68mm, 73mm
Material: Zero Ceramic Sealed
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2019