The Whisky No.9 Road thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look, and capable performance. Featuring hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance.
- 1-1/4” Tapered steer tube
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs
Steerer Tube: 1-1/4" to 1-1/8"
Steerer Length: 350mm
Crown Race: 33mm
Axle: 12 x 100mm Thru Axle
Brake: Flat Mount Disc Brake
Max Tire Clearance: 32mm
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2021