The No.9 Thru Axle Mountain fork features full unidirectional carbon construction with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts for strength and predictable steering.
- 15mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs
- Post style brake mount
- 3.0" max recommended tire size
- ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- Custom DT RWS Skewer and compression plug included
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- Use of a starnut will void the warranty of Whisky forks with carbon steerer tubes
|Steerer Tube Length (mm)||300mm|
|Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm)||0|
|Brake Mount (Fork)||Post Mount 160|
|Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork)||3|
|Axle to Crown Length||483mm|
|Front Axle||15mm Thru x 100mm|
|S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter||28.6|