Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Wolf Tooth Shimano GCs replace a cog on compatible SRAM 10-speed cassettes in order to provide extra low range for your 1x drivetrain.
- Compatible only with the following SRAM 11-36 and 12-36 cassettes: PG-1030, 1050, 1070 and the XG-1080
- Remove the 14T cog on the XG-1080 instead of the 17T
- SRAM GC42s are not compatible with 2011 or older SRAM rear derailleurs
- Compatible only with the following SRAM 10 Speed Cassettes: X5 11-36T (PG-1030), X7 11-36T (PG-1050), X9 11-36T (PG-1070), X0 11-36t(XG - 1080) - Remove the 14t rather than the 17t
- Per Wolf Tooth, the GC 42 is not compatible with 2011 or older SRAM rear derailleurs due to the position of the upper jockey wheel. The best ways to tell the vintages of your rear derailleur is 1) If you have a type 2 (clutch type) rear derailleur it is 2012 or newer and 2) the upper jockey wheel on 2012 and newer rear derailleurs are offset from the derailleur cage's axis of rotation.Wolf Tooth does not recommend using the GC 42 if you have a pre-2011 SRAM 10-speed mountain derailleur
|Intended Cassette Compatibility||SRAM|
|Cassette Body Type||Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018