The WTB Convict epitomizes the toothy tread and robust features of truly aggressive gravity tires. Making easy work of the most aggressive modern enduro courses, the Convict chews through a wide range of terrain while standing up to every rock and drop it meets along the way. Tall, meaty knobs with multidirectional channels provide steadfast traction whether braking hard or decimating corners.
With WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all. Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- Wide, blocky knobs till through loose, rocky terrain while also increasing braking traction.
- Prominent outer knobs extend over the edge of the tire to provide additional sidewall protection.
- Meaty and robust, the Convict is the ideal tire for downhill enthusiasts.
- Provides steadfast traction both front and rear, it also pairs nicely with a Vigilante on the rear.
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Tough/Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall
Weight: 1239g (27.5" | 2.5")
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2018