WTB was put on this planet to help you up your MTB game. If you're an XC renegade dominating the land on your 29er, you might want to take a look at some ultra tough, super supple, tubeless compatible rubber from WTB. The Moto TCS 29er Mountain Tire does it all with aggressive treads along the lateral edge and a little more flow down the middle to keep mud and water from reducing your traction. This means you can lean into corners like never before and still break away and climb like a crank wielding trail-i-cidal maniac. And at under 650 grams your load is lightened in any case--go tubeless, and forget about it, you'll be lighter, grippier, and faster than you had ever thought possible.
- Ideal tread for XC riding in varying conditions
- Dual DNA rubber compound enhances steering and durability for optimal rolling speeds and shock absorption
- 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride
- Tubeless compatible for when you're ready to take it to the next level
- Tubeless designs meets UST/ETRTO standards with exceptional air retention qualities
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019