Legendary freeriders Wade Simmons and Thomas Vanderham worked with WTB to develop the ultimate mountain bike saddle, and then passed its perfectly formed and padded goodness on to the masses. Behold the WTB Pure V Race SE saddle. Worry not about comfort as there's a Love Channel to provide essential soft tissue relief, a Comfort Zone cut-out window in the shell to deliver additional relief, plus a Flex-Tuned shell for the perfect happy medium between comfortable flex and firm efficiency. The drop nose design prevents hang ups when the terrain demands getting quickly in and out of the saddle and exercising a bit of body english. The distinctive, rising whale-tail feature provides something to push against when the trail turns steep and makes it easy to find the saddle's sweet spot when first jumping on it.
- Flex-Tuned shell with Comfort Zone provides lightweight support and disperses your weight for a comfort
- Padded drop nose design allows for steeper saddle angles, forward climbing positions, easier transitions and a reduction in snagging shorts
- Love Channel protects from unwanted pressure
- Ergonomic shape gives you better pedal leverage when you're cranking out maximum power
- Durable, synthetic cover with reinforced edges to resist abrasion
- Chromoly rails offer strength without the extra weight
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019