The WTB Verdict is the most aggressive front-focused tire in the WTB Lineup. Large chunky knobs lean more in the direction of outright traction over rolling resistance making it the perfect tire for riders hitting sketchy, steep lines. With ample spacing between the knobs, the Verdict sheds mud quite well, increasing its versatility in any weather condition.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- Chunky knobs and abundant space between them keeps the Verdict digging in all conditions
- Great choice when relentless traction takes priority
- TriTec: TriTec combines three compounds to provide optimal levels traction support, and durability
- SG2: SG2 puncture-resistant nylon layer provides bead-to-bead coverage to protect both the tread and sidewalls
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System is WTB's standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and deliver unbeatable reliability
- Light Casing: TCS Light tires feature one layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of a tire
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
- Tough/Grip tires are E25 rated for e-bike use
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall & Tread
Weight: 1136g (29" | 2.5" | Light/Grip w/ SG2), 1193g (27.5" | 2.5" | Tough/Grip), 1273g (29" | 2.5" | Tough/Grip)
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2022