The WTB Wolverine Team TCS 26" mountain tire draws inspiration from its namesake and sports a level of ferocity on the trail out of proportion to its slight profile. The Wolverine confidently tackles dicey descents, flies across flat terrain, and devours steep climbs which makes it a stellar choice for cross country and enduro endeavors. This fast-rolling tire's moderately-spaced tread pattern combines plentiful working edges that cling to hard pack and outside knobs that are perfect for carving corners. The Gravity DNA rubber construction is designed to take harsh hits yet not fumble for footing while the TCS technology means you're able to take full advantage of running a tubeless set-up for high performance peace of mind.
- Usage: Cross country / Enduro
- Conditions: Dry to damp / Hardpack to loam
- Plenty of side knobs let you dig in through corners
- TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) technology lets you rock your wheels tubeless for better performance and lower air pressure
- Gravity DNA rubber compound features a 45a durometer covering over a supportive 60a durometer base for superb traction
- Enduro Casing sports Inner Peace and Silver lining technology to strengthen the casing and reduce cuts
- Folding bead, optimized for tubeless set-ups
- Size: 26 x 2.2"
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019