The Zipp 302 Carbon Clincher, with a 45mm deep carbon rim, is optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions. Zipp carbon quality and performance at a more attainable price than ever before. Hand crafted with precision, and rigorously inspected in Indianapolis, IN. USA, insures only the best wheels get the Zipp label.
- 45mm rim depth provides proven aero benefits with high stability, yet remains nimble in all terrain and wind conditions.
- 76D/176D hubset featuring replaceable axle end caps for thru-axle compatibility.
- Tough enough to survive the bumpy roads, yet light enough to tackle the steepest grades
- 302 rim bed design makes tire removal and installation as easy as possible
- Quick release skewer, rim tape and valve extender are included
Hub Used: 76D
Rim Depth: 45mm
Brake Track Width (center): 25.6mm
Max Width: 25.6mm
Internal Width: 16.25mm
Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint J-Bend
Spoke Count: 24
Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
Track Adaptable: No
Dimpled Surface: No
Nipples: Sapim External Brass Secure Lock
Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
Spoke Pattern: 2 cross
Spoke Length DS: 268
Spoke Length NDS: 266
Hub Width (OLD): 100mm
Max recommended rider weight: 115kg (250lbs)