Instead of sticking to the the traditional route, Zipp looked towards the motorsports industry when designing their 3ZERO Moto wheelset and decided to pull in some aspects to create the best riding experience possible. Zipp put together a single-wall rim designed with "ankle compliance" which allows the rim to locally flex and stay parallel to the ground during cornering for increased traction and impact deflection. The 3ZERO Moto will hit the hard lines and keep riders planted to save seconds where they count most.
- High impact resistance for the ability to tackle the rough lines
- Single wall rim design reduces the chance of pinch flatting thanks to "ankle compliance"
- Local flexibility boosts traction in rough corners
- Wide rim profile allows the ability to run lower tire pressures
- Compliant ride characteristics improve rider experience and reduce fatigue
- 12-pawl hubset with 132 points of engagement for quicker response and improved durability
- Zipp's lifetime warranty
Wheel Size: 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Zipp ZM2
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 110mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO, Carbon (Asymmetrical)
Rim Width: 30mm (Internal)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
This product was added to our catalog on June 7, 2021