The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminated need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops.
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops positon
- Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route
- Zipp Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables
- Updated distinctive Zipp matte black cosmetics
- *Not compatible with internal routing of DI2 wires, or the bar end junction
Width: 38, 40, 42, 44cm
Drop : 128mm
Color: Matte Black
Weight: 245g (42cm)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Sunday, July 3, 2022
The only real issue is the lack of space for computers and lights. I recommend switching to a center-stem mounted GPS.