The Camelbak Podium Insulated Bottle helps protect your beverage from the elements. Nobody wants to sip on what feels like hot tea, when you need that vital hydration to keep you going at your best. The Camelbak Podium Chill Insulated Bottle uses double-walled construction to keep your water cold twice as long as other bottles, and delivers cold, consistent cycling hydration. Features like optimized cage fit and improved cleaning access continue to make this bottle a favorite among professionals and recreational users alike. It is and always has been 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. You've got to stay hydrated during exercise, make it as enjoyable as possible.
- Double-Walled Construction: Keeps water cold twice as long
- The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time
Cap Type: Jet Valve
Weight: 122g (24oz)
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2019
Do not believe this picture! This bottle DOES NOT come with a mud cap (or at least mine didn't).
Some other NASHBAR bottles pictured with a mud cap have the phrase "Features an integrated mud cap to keep the dirt out" listed in the product features. While many riders enjoy the tang sheep dung adds to a sports drink, you may want to check the product features, as well as, the product pictures, to get the water bottle you want.