CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires, and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Includes (2) 44mm CushCore Presta air valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers
- Fits tire widths 33mm to 46mm and inner rim widths 19mm to 26mm
- Inserts reduce rolling resistance which allows for better forward momentum through rough terrain
- 2 CushCore Inserts
- 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves
- 4 Rim Stickers
- Installation Instructions
Check out the install video below for tips and tricks to getting your CushCore system rolling.
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2022