Building upon almost a decade of making industry leading components, Enve's flat mount disc brake road fork boasts 32mm's of road taming tire clearance to keep up with the current wave of road bikes riding off-road. They also incorporated a low axle to crown height (370mm), internal brake hose routing, and a lightweight one-piece construction from the dropouts to the steerer, in order to handle the demands of disc brakes and rough roads. Ride towards your potential, ride Enve.
- 100% unidirectional carbon fiber construction
- Single mold construction provides strength and lightweight
- 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer tube
- Flat mount disc brake mounts designed for use with 140 to 160mm rotors
- 12mm thru axle dropout
- Internal brake hose routing
Wheel Size: 700c
Max Tire Clearance: 32mm
Steerer: 1-1/4" to 1-1/8"
Brake Mount: Flat Mount 140mm
Axle: 12 x 100mm
Crown Race: 33mm
Axle to Crown: 370mm
Steerer Length: 350mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2021