Race Face Turbine Crankset Description:
The Race Face Turbine Crankset is designed for getting wild out on the trails. Constructed out of forged 7050 aluminum, and then machined to reduce unnecessary weight, these cranks are both lightweight and built to last. A plethora of chainring options are available utilizing the Cinch mounting system to make sure that these are tailored to each individual's needs. Whether it be hardcore XC racing, or getting gnarly on enduro trails, the Race Face Turbine cranks can keep up with the pace.
Note: Chainring and bottom bracket are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Superlight deep pocket forged and CNC machined aluminum arms with new finish
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface, CNC machined from 7050 alloy
- Future-proof proprietary Cinch system offers interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, swappable width 30mm alloy spindles, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards
- For use with Direct Mount ring or spider, attach using a Park BBT-22 tool
- 136mm model allows for a 52mm chainline on bikes with Boost rear hub (2mm longer than standard)
- Includes pedal washers and Cinch nut adapter
- BCD: Direct Mount (Cinch)
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility: Cinch (68/73)
- Chainline: 52mm (136mm Spindle)
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Length: 170mm, 175mm
- Weight: 534g (170mm Length), 543g (175mm Length)
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2021