Ritchey Comp 4-Axis Stem Description:
Ritchey's Comp 4-Axis Stem has an easily adjustable system that continues to outperform the competition. Proven time after time again to be reliable, the 4-Axis stem is a sure-fire go-to for an entry level stem that has world class performance.
- 4-Axis technology with wider faceplate (44mm) and wider bolt stance
- Squared body 3D net forged 2014 aluminum for Road or Mountain use
- Contoured clamp, 4-bolt pinch prevents crushing lightweight bars
- Bias-cut steerer clamp prevents damage to lightweight steerers.
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Length/Reach: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm
- Stem Angle: 6°, 30°
- Stack Height: 45mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 130g (110mm)
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2019