The NX Eagle crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition of the Eagle ecosystem. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility.
- Designed for SRAM's X-Sync 2 chainrings
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms with DUB Spindle Interface
- 11 / 12 speed compatible
- Direct Mount X-Sync 2 Steel Chainring included
- Bottom bracket sold separately
- Designed for BOOST 148 spacing
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
BB Included: No
Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
Intended Use: Mountain
Spindle Interface: SRAM DUB
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2020