Velotoze Gravel/MTB Tall Shoe Cover Description:
These VeloToze are mountain bike ready! Inspired by their classic road shoe covers, the MTB covers are designed for mountain biking and mountain bike shoes. They leave large openings for the lugs on the bottom of MTB shoes to fit through. Use them on cool or foggy days or if the ride will have lots of puddle hopping or creek crossings. VeloToze shoe covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Water Resistant: Designed to fully cover your shoe with a waterproof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (50 to 65ºF)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that does not retain water when wet
- No Zippers: Innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- Application: Multi-Element
- Coverage: Foot & Ankle
- Closure: Slip-On
- Visibility: -
- Color: Black
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- 1. Put on your sock
- 2. Pull shoe cover on like a sock (before putting on shoe)
- 3. Pull foot through large cleat hole and pull shoe cover up and around ankle
- 4. Put on shoe then pull cover first over heel and then toe of shoe
- 5. Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad.
- 6. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2019