Wolf Tooth CAMO Stainless Elliptical Chainrings.
- Elliptical shape for improved power transmission
- Note that this is a CAMO chainring ONLY. A CAMO spider is required to complete this system. Not compatible with any other spider
- Benefits of the CAMO system include: perfect chainline - for minimum wear and shifting precision; optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear; price - for less expensive replacement chainrings; swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel. Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than 7075 aluminum chainrings
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Torque bolts to 4 NM
- Drop-Stop A: Works for nearly all 9-12 speed chains. Not compatible with Shimano 12 speed, SRAM Flattop, and Campagnolo
Chainring Shape: Oval
Drive Type: 1x
Speed Compatibility: 10 Speed, 11 Speed, 12 Speed
Chainring BCD: -
Mount: Wolf Tooth CAMO
Weight: 77g (30T), 89g (32T)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018