Designed for 110 BCD Cranksets. The proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the benefits of an oval ring without the traditional downsides of oval rings. This chainring features the patent-pending asymmetrical Drop-Stop tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
Note: Photos are for illustrative purposes. Exact specifications in images may not be accurate.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1 x 9, 1 x 10, 1 x 11 and 1 x 12 drivetrains (Drop-Stop B)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Not compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000/Ultegra 6800, or Campy CX10/11.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended
Chainring Shape: Oval
Drive Type: 1x
Speed Compatibility: 10 Speed, 11 Speed, 12 Speed
Chainring BCD: 110mm
Weight: 66g (38T), 74g (40T), 81g (42T)
This product was added to our catalog on February 1, 2022