Wolf Tooth SRAM Direct Mount Chainring Description:
Wolf Tooth Components Drop-Stop SRAM Direct Mount Chainrings are available in many configurations to perfectly suit your needs.
Note: Photos are for illustrative purposes. Exact specifications in images may not be correct.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the backside of the spider near the spindle. Note that SRAM 12 speed Red and Force AXS use a different 8 bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings.
- Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- There are 3 offsets:
- Standard Road/CX/Gravel: 6mm offset for cyclocross and road crank applications with 47mm chainline
- Standard MTB: 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks for 49mm chainline
- Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline
- BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks for 49mm chainline
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
- There are 3 types of chain compatibility:
- Drop-Stop A: works for all 9-12 speed chains except Shimano 12 speed, SRAM Flattop, and Campagnolo
- Drop-Stop B: works for all 9-12 speed chains including SRAM Flattop and Campagnolo. Not compatible with Shimano 12 speed
- Drop-Stop ST: Compatible with Shimano 12 speed only
- Chainring Shape: Round
- Drive Type: 1x
- Speed Compatibility: 10 Speed, 11 Speed, 12 Speed
- Chainring BCD: -
- Mount: SRAM Direct Mount (3-Bolt)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 59g (28T), 75g (32T), 111g (42T)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, February 27, 2023