Designed to fit SRAM cranksets with removeable spiders. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the benefits of an oval ring such as greater rear wheel traction without the traditional downsides of oval rings.
Note: Photos are for illustrative purposes. Exact specifications in images may not be accurate.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Optimized for use with 10, 11, and 12 speed chains
- Not compatible with the SRAM RED and Force AXS 8-bolt interface
- There are 3 offsets:
- Standard Road/CX/Gravel: 6mm offset for cyclocross and road crank applications with 47mm chainline
- Standard MTB: 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks for 49mm chainline
- Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline
- BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks for 49mm chainline
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
- There are 3 types of chain compatibility:
- Drop-Stop A: works for all 9-12 speed chains except Shimano 12 speed, SRAM Flattop, and Campagnolo
- Drop-Stop B: works for all 9-12 speed chains including SRAM Flattop and Campagnolo. Not compatible with Shimano 12 speed
- Drop-Stop ST: For Shimano 12 speed only
Chainring Shape: Oval
Drive Type: 1x
Speed Compatibility: 10 Speed, 11 Speed, 12 Speed
Chainring BCD: -
Mount: SRAM Direct Mount (3-Bolt)
Weight: 68g (30T), 83g (34T), 96g (42T)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Saturday, June 17, 2023